Where did you growup? I am one of the few Charlotte natives you'll meet. I tell people there are only 12 of us and that we have a secret handshake. I currently live in Davidson, NC
2. What do you like to do outside of work? As
my wife can attest, I have way too many hobbies but the MAIN one is my avocation of officiating NCAA Football games in the Southern, Sun Belt and SEC conferences.
3. What is your professional background?
Much of my career was spent in the Investment Real Estate
world where I advised clients on the pros, cons, rewards and pitfalls of that asset class.
About 10 years ago I expanded that advisory role to my current Comprehensive Planning Advisory role. In 2015 I merged my practice with my business partner, Renee Simpson.
4. Family? I've been married to Charlotte for more than
25 years and we have three children, William, Rachel and Wesley.
Not quite, but almost, empty nesters.
5. Favorite movie(s)? Not very original...like a lot of guys. The Godfather 1 and 2...I see something new every time I watch them.
6. Favorite quote? Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan “press on” has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. - Calvin Coolidge
Come see how we, with a team approach, can help you with comprehensive financial planning.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!